- Network design determines the location of facilities and product flow in the supply chain.
- Assess and determine supply chain strategy
- Manage changes in demand, costs, exchange rates etc.
- Deal with Mergers and Acquisitions
The key drivers are:
- Demand patterns and timing
- Lanes and transportation costs
- Facility types, inventory and costs
- Production and supplier costs
Opalytics Technology Benefits:
- Multi-objective analysis to support optimization of multiple KPIs
- Create transportation lanes with distance, zone, UPS or SMC3 rate tables
- Aggregate with clustering tools
- Configure to suit your problem
- Solve large sized problems